Oct 14, 2013

Three Hearts.

Hello Everyone.
Another Monday and another week begins, I am one of the lucky people and don't suffer from Monday-itis.  Gosh I do not miss getting up at o630hrs each day to work an 8hour shift, I love spending my days at home doing what I want to do when I want to do it, I happen to enjoy my own company as well and that's a big plus.
So to this weeks Dt card for Scottie Crafts, and I think it will appeal to you CAS girls, as this is about as clean and simple as I get!



 Once again it is Do-Crafts patterned paper, but you will notice I have included a technique to make it more interesting.
I am entering into the 'Think Pink' Challenge at 'That Craft Place Challenge Blog.'
 
I have a step by step tutorial on how this was put together over on the Scotties Blog here. 
Would love you to pop over and leave a comment, but of course you don't have to.

Have a great week,
Smiles:)
Sue


10 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Sue. Those hearts look stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

Brenda Brown said...

A super card Sue, love the embossed background and the three hearts together.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Vada said...

Hello Sue, It's wonderful to see a larger card. Sometimes we lose track and just make the stander A2 size cards.
I find it harder to fill that extra space, (there's the challenge)and to make it look as if I knew what I was going all along.
You have done this very well! Love that large background stamp. Your embossing really adds that rich (French Country) feel to it.

In short, LOVE IT!!!
Hugs Vada

Barb said...

Love this design, Sue! So beautiful! Those hearts look stunning! Awesome work, as always! :)

Rosemary said...

yes... this is rather clean and simple for you, sue! but everything about it is absolutely lovely! smiles!!

Dawn Turley said...

As I mention on Scottie's blog... CAS with a touch of "Sue" with all the texture on the hearts and the embossed background. Gorgeous card

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Stunning card with great details Sue...lovely, creative hearts!

Ira Huberts said...

I {heart} your creation Sue, love those different textures and colours, so pretty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Greta said...

Wow, wow, wow! Off to read your tutorial, Sue!

Lizzy said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in at That Craft Place this time. xx