Oct 28, 2013

4 Wonky Houses.

Hello All,
This is the last Monday of October, and my last projects with the Do-crafts Papers for Scottie Crafts.
It has been a learning curve designing with this product,  but what is interesting is that I have actually made cards encompassing different genres; from Cute to Clean and now some Shabby!


House #1

House #2

House #3

House #4
All the details on how I have made the cards are over on the Scotties Blog HERE.


It is a Labour weekend here in NZ, which means a long weekend for most people, I am using this time to pack up my craft room, temporarily, I am having a new carpet laid throughout the house next week, so I am going to be in some turmoil for a few days I think.

Have a good one 
Smiles:)
Sue

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

WOW!! you have created an amazing set of cards, sue! each card has its own distinct personality, yet there are similarities, as well! and as is always the case with your creations the detailing is simply amazing!! hugs!

butterfly said...

I love your variations on a theme - great variety and all work so well - lovely!

Sorry I haven't been around much. The big move (clearing and moving out of the family home of 40 years) knocked me out, but I'm looking forward to some proper catching up over the next days and weeks.

Hope you enjoy a lovely long weekend!
Alison x

Greta said...

You've done it again, Sue! I so love these houses--amazing texture done beautifully! New carpet makes such a difference--I know it will be worth the hassle.

Barb said...

As usual, Sue, your cards make me want to touch them! Fantastic texture on each one! Love that darling house and all the different ways you created with it! :)

Evelyn S. said...

Oh, I'm so glad I can comment directly on your blog...after the Google+ experience. :-) These houses are darling...cutest little "wonky" houses ever! As always, the color combinations are wonderful, and your details are just super!

Arlene said...

What great houses. Fun cards!

Annie said...

Wonderful makes Sue. Gorgeous layers and textures. Very quirky

TFS
Annie x

Brenda Brown said...

Love your quirky houses Sue, sadly the link to Scotties isn't working for me, but from what I can see you had great fun making these.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Lisa said...

I love each and everyone of these little houses :) So filled with details and charm! Just gorgeous!
I just got done with new carpetin and wood floor installation so I feel your pain! It 's a disaster while it's happening, but end result so worth it! Good luck with it!
XX

Lisa M said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...are these houses fantabulous! I LOOOVE the texture of each them. I can barely contain my excitement at houw precious each of these is. The concepts are each so familiar, but the details make them each so immensely unique. OH WHAT FUN!!! i thought I was smiling before, but NOW.....So much fun. Have to go now and take in more of the details.
YEAH you too! Happy new carpet!!
hugs,
Q